We Provide You With The Local Resources You Need
Below is a list of helpful links that will keep you updated and informed. If you can think of other things we should add to this page, please leave them in the comments section below the list:
- Local Coke County Resource Page. Here you’ll find everything from elder care and aging services to transportation services.
- Ask Roger Blog. This is where RLCC administrator Roger Alexander answers your questions and shares news, insights, and events with the community.
- Frequently Asked Questions. Have questions about our services? We’ve got answers on this page.
- eCareDiary. This is a free service provided to you by Robert Lee Care Center that helps you coordinate and track appointments, medications, patient information, important contacts and all of you scheduling needs.
- Careers Page. Looking for a great job or a new career in health care? Visit this page where you can submit your resume to us via email.